Saturday, September 02, 2006

Entries in Two Contests

Felting Forum is a dedictated felting only forum. A number of Craftster felting board regulars and irregulars also post/lurk on Felting forum. FF runs a monthly contest and 3 of us Craftsters(one being me) have entries in it for August. Can you figure out which 3 are Craftsters? There may be more, but there are 3 I can identify. ;) Can you tell which one is mine?

If you want to see the entries they are here

If you want to vote (you must register) do so here

There are many amazing felt pieces in this contest. Enjoy your visit.

*********

The other contest is the Handbag Contest on Craftster, mentioned in an earlier note here. Voting there is now through Sept 8. There many entries in that one. What a nice range of messenger bags. Voting is here Again one must be registered and logged in to vote.

Am hoping to have a nice showing, but don't expect a win in either contest. It sure is fun to participate.

3 comments:

Weaver Brewer & Fam said...

OK, so it took a long time, but I looked at every bag and I love your's best! I gave it a vote and I'd vote a million more times if I could.

As for the felting forum, thanks for the link. I didn't know about it. I will be obsessed with it all day ("no, I'm not making lunch or dinner kids, you're on your own") :)

MamaMin said...

Good luck with your contests!

Glorious Hats said...

Thanks WB&fam and mamamin for the support and encouragement. Nowhere near winning either one, but at least got a few votes. Thanks to Chipper.