Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Collaboration Rocks

If you follow my blog, you have heard me talk about Natalie of Snacker and her wonderful wet felted items. Natalie sent me a wet felted scarf for my opinion and comment and to show me how her felting skills have progressed since the early scarves I had purchased from her. Her early work is good, the latest work is fabulous!! It occured to me that showing ways to wear and use her skinny handmade felt scarves might be helpufl, so paired the scarf she sent with a vintage belt buckle turned brooch and viola Natalie was so excited about this "look" we decided to put it up as a joint offering in my Etsy store. Working with another artist is so much fun. We would so enjoy knowing what you think of our collaboration. Thanks.
Ah One last view.

No comments: