Saturday, December 02, 2006

Holidalies at Home

Updating and sharing routinely seems to be a challenge for me. So following my Cyper friend Chipper's example, I have signed on with Holidalies at Home in an attempt to develop a more regular pattern of adding articles to this here blog. Chipper set a great example, actually posting every single day in NaBloPoMo. It was fun checking her blog everyday, yes, I checked most days. Enjoyed reading and seeing what she found to write about each day.

Here in Glorious Hats, I will attempt to share more of the things I make and also get to some information pieces on milliners, fashion designers, and feltmakers past and present. What would you like to read about here at Glorious Hats?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, to think that I inspired the lovely lady who keeps me crafty (and helps with the running theme of "dinner running late again?" at our house) ;)

So excited to read your posts throughout the month!

As for what I'd like to read....I'm not sure, but I do know that I'd love to see a picture of your studio. I love to see people's work stations basically cause I'm jealous :)

Glorious Hats said...

Thanks Chipper. Will try to keep you entertained and will work on some studio shots and stories. Thanks for the idea.