Ohhh, was both delighted and disturbed to be tagged by Athena's Armory
Delighted to be picked by this outstanding young woman and fabulous artist who creates beautiful chain maille, offering it to others in her Etsy Shop
Disturbed - because coming up with things to share is always intimidating. Ha! maybe that is the first random fact. :)
Anyhow, have gotten up the nerve to play along so here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here are 7 facts - some random, some weird about yours truly
1. For a long time, I pretended I was blond - but really am a red head going white haired.
2. Work does not bother me, I can lay down beside it and go to sleep - peacefully.
3. When talking to our chickens, I cluck and crow.
4. But talking to the cows, use human words.
5. Fabric and fiber talk to me through my hands. It is easier to make it into stuff it wants to become than to force it to do something else.
6. Am thrilled to have retired early and get a chance to make stuff.
7. Enjoy going to auctions; the whole scene - looking, bidding, losing, winning.
Now to tag 7 people. Who would be fun to learn more about, who ought you all meet - well here are 7 people whose's work is fabulous and who are well worth visiting and getting to know. Enjoy their blogs and shops/websites - not all are sellers - all are special.
1. Jeanne author of The Daily Grind
2. Weaver of the Weaver Brewer & Family
3. Linda of My Paperback Life and Liska on Etsy
4. Marie of Knitted Gems blog and etsy
5. Jill of Jill's World of Research, Reaction, and Millinery
6. Micol of RecycleMicol blog and etsy
7. Jessica of All Sweet blog and etsy
Hope they all take up the tag. I definitely had fun meeting the people Athena tagged.