Friday, October 26, 2007

Big Sister Surprise


Here is a purse and goodies ready for a special little girl soon to be a big sister. One of my younger friends is pregnant with her second child. Her first born, the big sister to be is an amazing and wonderful 4 year old, who is not quite sure about there being room in the family for another short person. Being an older sister myself, understand her fears, but also know the joys of being a big sister. So have put together this purse (handmade by another friend) and a variety of things handmade by me or modified by me. A great notepad turned into a little sketch pad complete with a big sister ID card. A hand sewn felt donut. A small soft doll- also hand sewn. And a Big Sister necklace in an organdy pouch.

A welcome to big sister hood gift pack. Am looking forward to presenting it.

4 comments:

Lynda Lehmann said...

I'm sure she'll be thrilled to get your adorable gift, complete with her "big sister" ID card! What a great idea, and how validating for her!

Knitted Gems said...

This is so sweet of you! What a great idea.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Brilliant gift. You are an inspiring gift giver.

Glorious Hats said...

Awww, you all make me feel so good. Thanks so much. Can you tell, I really enjoy coming up with special presents.