Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Black Lab and Moose Applique Caps


The tan cap is actually a richer tan than the picture shows on my screen. But at least you all get the idea of how these caps came out. For greater detail, click on the photos and an enlargement will appear. These hats are a special request. I always fret about whether or not the work will meet expectations. Will know in a few days if these are acceptable. Admit, I am pleased with the outlines of the animals and the placing on the camo background. It takes a bit of fussing and playing with placement to get a good look.

Thanks for looking & Enjoy!

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

(Giggling...) those are so much fun! No wonder you got commissioned to create them.
Somebody, please, discover Jane and write her up in a magazine!
(By the by, have you considered submitting to Bella Amoire magazine? My friend Kate has had three articles published there about hat making.)

Glorious Hats said...

Oh Jill, you are so sweet. Have given submitting an occasional thought, but am way to lazy to do the work to make it happen. Hurray for Kate!

Nikki said...

What a great idea! I never would have thought to try this!

By the way, I agree with Jill. I am not familiar with Bella Amoire Magazine, but if it will give you great exposure...then go for it!