Monday, December 17, 2007

Stick Pins for Hats - now available on Etsy

Drum roll. Introducing to the Glorious Hats Etsy store hat pins on sticks. The felt bead on sticks have been popular at Artist Mercantile so thought it was time to offer then on Etsy too. The ones in the earlier post went off to Artist Mercantile, but kept making them and now plan to list one of these beauties (or set of two - one short and one long) each day until they are all listed.

This surely is becoming the winter of the felt bead for me. Just cannot seem to get enough of these wooly pearls. Will also have some new felt bead jewelry to show you soon.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

FYI: While I was in New Orleans I heard a young woman asking for a beret in a hat shop. Saw several on the street.
Good to see the young women catching on.

Those hat sticks are great. I wish I lived close enought to you that I could take a class (mostly to hang with you in the creative space) to learn how to make those beads. They just look like such fun.

Glorious Hats said...

Hah! maybe some day you can use B's free travel miles to come up and join me in the studio for a week. ;)

We are 30 minutes from the headwaters of the Mississippi River (Lake Itasca) - and with all your trips to New Orleans, maybe it is time to come see where that mighty river gets it's start.

It is thrilling to see young women gravitating to hat wearing. Love passing on the joy.

Knitted Gems said...

Yay! I love your hat pins.

Glorious Hats said...

Thanks knitted gems, you helped me decide to go for it and appreciate that so much! Hugs!

Nikki said...

This was my first visit to Artist Mercantile. You have beautiful pieces. I continue to be amazed by your creativity and craftsmanship.

Oh yeah...the hat sticks are great!