Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Transforming Hats - Fabulous Fashion Finds


Beyond my wildest dreams - hats that change with your mood, your style, your whim. Terry Graziano is my newest millinery hero. Two of her transformers are on the way to me. Can hardly wait to twist, turn, pull and poke the red "Moxie" and the green "Winds of Change." Those two are in the Side bar this week, along with some other swell hats by Terry.

Transformers are now available on Etsy at Terry Graziano Hats. AND - shipping is free until Dec 20, 2007. If I had a $1000 to spend, I could spend it all in Terry's shop. But with as little as $100 was able to buy 2. What a good deal!

Learn more about this awsome millner through her blog. And see more of her amazing hats at her personal website.

3 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I trust you will share photos once you get them? I've admired her ingenuity for the longest time!

Nikki said...

What a cool hat! I've never seen anything quite like it. By the way...I loved your trade. Terry featured it on her blog. You are very talented.

Glorious Hats said...

Thanks Nikki, it was fun to trade. We traded green for green and I paid the difference plus all of cost for Moxie. It sure was nice of Terry to feature the appliqued one.