Thursday, March 06, 2008

Contest - Guess and Maybe Win

See if you can tell which of the entries in the Crafters Challenge March Challenge is mine.

Go to the Crafters Challenge Home Page scroll down to the bottom, find the March Challenge entry slide show. Please do vote for the entry that you like best.

Then come back here and tell me the name of the entry you think is mine. One guess only please per person.

On the first of April, when the next Challenge goes up, I'll reveal which entry truly is the one crafted by my hands. And will put the names of all who guess correctly in a hat (of course, must make it an out of a hat drawing). The drawing winner will get their choice of the "entry" or a hand made hat pin.

Go on have fun, come back and place your guess in comments.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

EclecticGypsy said...

I love hats!! They are the perfect accessory, especially when you are having a bad hair day.

njm said...

I went to Craft Challenge, but I must have been too late. Wish I could have seen your submission. I'm sure it was fabulous!

Glorious Hats said...

Hi e-gypsy, thanks for stopping and commenting, always enjoy finding someone else who loves hats.

njm, the craft challenge is up for a full month - it should be a slide show on one side with a poll on the other side of the screen. Sometimes takes a few seconds to load the slide show - or maybe the server got overwhelmed.

I guarantee something I made is in the March Challenge slide show, but think my readers will have a challenge themselves picking out which is my entry.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I'm thinking either the Irish Flutterbear.

or the Banned in Ireland snake.

Hmmmm....OK, I'm going with the Snake.

Glorious Hats said...

Ah Jill, thanks so much for checking it out. Three weeks and two days until the "reveal" hang in.

Knitted Gems said...

I have no idea. I've rounded it down to 4 choices. Since Jill picked the snake, I'll pick Mr. Potato Head.
Can't wait to find out which one is the real you!

Kellybot said...

Wow, that's a tough one! I'm guessing Mr. Potato Head.

Glorious Hats said...

Yay! thanks Knitted Gems and Kellybot for the guesses and for checking out the entries.

Pat said...

I checked the entries out and had it down to three but decided to go with the "Banned from Ireland" hat pin.
Pat

Sue in western Washington, USA said...

I'm guessing you made the Banished From Ireland snake.

What a fun challenge!