Monday, March 10, 2008

March TIF Challenge


Sharon B posted the March Challenge guide at the first of the month. I put together the page shown above and printed it off - other than that have just been thinking about what to do.

It struck me right off that the gorgeous burgundy or merlot is the primary color in the Trilby hat I'm making. Thought about creating some ornamentation using the March palette to put on the hat. Have also considered using the scraps from the hat as the base for an intricate sachet. I do love sachets too. Well am still pondering.

Perhaps by next week will have something started and real progress to report.

** If you are a new visitor to my blog or have not seen the contest I'm running you may want to take a look at the Guess and maybe Win contest post.

1 comment:

Knitted Gems said...

That is an unusual color palette. I think I would be stumped too. Good luck. I find my greatest ideas come to me as I'm drifting off to sleep.