Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thanks to Indie Quarter

For featuring my hat work in an article titled Marvelous Millinery. It was so neat to see how Jenny and Richard had used some of my photos of hats to create an awesome collage. I never knew my hats could look so good! What a treat.

It was also fun to read the introductory paragraph with the George Bernard Shaw quote (you will like that one Phantom Minuet) and the note to today's fashion forward that hats are not just for special occasions.

Indie Quarter a fashion blog, has been running since 2005. Jenny Hudson seeks and reviews offerings by independent designers, artists, crafters in a variety of media. Her goal is to share ways to find the unusual, the one of a kind works.

A tip of my hat to Jenny!

6 comments:

PhantomMinuet said...

Hurrah for you!

And I love that Shaw quote in the article. :-)

Glorious Hats said...

Thank you so much.

When I saw the Shaw quote, I immediately thought "Min will love this." as your post on painful knees from wearing heels came to mind.

See even more reason to start that "Hats with Flats" club. :D

oh wait I learned this from you
%\:D

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Sign me up for "Hats with Flats"!
I want to be a card carrying charter member.
It is so good to see that the word is OUT about Jane!

PhantomMinuet said...

oh wait I learned this from you
%\:D


One day, all the world will use hat emoticons. @):-) (pillbox)

Knitted Gems said...

Congrats! The article looks fantastic. Love the hats that they featured.

njm said...

Congratulations! It is wonderful to see a great artist spotlighted!