Thursday, April 10, 2008

Town Day - this weeks get up

This week you get to see me stopping at "The Hat Box" Of course we stop here each Wednesday on our town trip, fluff and arrange everything so it all looks pretty when customers come around.

This week's garb is a boiled wool coat and hat. Made them some years ago and they are still going strong. Based it on a 1930's beach coat by Anna Tirocchi. The story of the outfit is here.

And because coats ought to be beautiful coming and going -here is a view of the hind side.

3 comments:

Marie said...

What a fantastic hat and coat! I love the "going" appearance. None of my coats look that good on the "going" side.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

A complete vision! I read you are to get three feet of snow today. OH MY GOODNESS!

PhantomMinuet said...

That's an amazing coat. I am verra jealous. :-)