Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday Already? Yep that means Town Day


Today you see me in front of the Post Office. Another blizzard last weekend added more snow, though it is melting fast.

Sending out packages - one a pattern sold in my Felt Sew Crafty Etsy Shop and one a swap item. Joined in a handcrafted swap at Crafters Challenge. So next week ought to be receiving a package from one of the other swappers - it is a blind drawing so we don't know what we get until it arrives.

And before signing out here is a view inside the Post Office.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I just smile to think of having a "Town Day." Where I grew up we referred to the business area as the village. Quaint, but more of an affectation than anything else. "I've got to make a run to the village..." sounds sweeter than "I've got to go downtown."

BTW: Are you going to do Kentucky Derby day?

njm said...

The handcrafted swap sounds like fun. Have you ever joined one before?

I don't know much about Crafters Challenge. What is it?

njm said...

By the way...I cannot believe you had so much snow! It is time for summer.

Glorious Hats said...

njm, Crafters Challenge is a website for crafters. It is fairly small, but the webmasters intent is just to have a site to share crafts in different ways, there is a monthly contest on the home page, a Craft Show page where people like you and me with etsy stores, or other handcraft selling websites can rent a booth and put a few items in a show booth, a yahoo group for general discussion and sharing - nice to get a feel for other crafts - though not a how to site, there is a blog. I like it because it gets me out of my fiber/hat focus and seeing other things too. HTH