Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wednesday - First Town Day of June

One of our stops this Wednesday was Holly's Tea Shoppe, here I am with Holly herself who graciously came out from behind the tea counter to have this photo snapped. We get lots of gifts here as well as tea. My favorite is "Margaret's Soother," though enjoy a variety of Holly's wonderful blends. Holly special orders Stilton cheese, various soups and desert treats by the case for the husband. And as you can see by the next photo, Holly gets us chatting, it does not take long to get comfortable and gab away in Holly's shop.
Thanks Holly for making town days in Bemidji fun and relaxing.

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Oh good...a new post! I was wondering where you had gone to. The tea shoppe looks like a place I would head to regularly if I live where you do.

Several tea shops that I have visited around the country also have had a small hat boutique of new and vintage hats and gloves for purchase; just a hat rack and a pretty tray of vintage gloves and a mirror seems to be all that is needed to inspire tea time dress up! The vintage items from ebay of course, so available for cheap. The new items a bit pricier but also available as custom orders.

Maybe you and your tea shoppe owner would like to get in cahoots on this idea?

Marie said...

Oh, you are so lucky to have a tea shop in your town. I have to wait until the PA Ren Faire every year. There is a great tea shop in it. Otherwise, all my tea is ordered online.