Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Game of Tag - has me posting again

Lisa at "The Hemline" has tagged me.......

should I play or hide away............

usually choose hide away.........

but it has been a long time since last post and perhaps Lisa is giving me a gentle nudge to get back to sharing thoughts and work.

so OK today I'll play.

7 things about me - some random, some weird.....

1. Well you may have guessed, have a love-hate relationship with blogging; not sure anyone wants to read my stuff, some days it is easy to chatter away in a post, some days it feels really forced to post something. Some days think what I have to say is worthwhile; some days wonder if am wasting time (my own and others.) I do however enjoy reading other blogs, commenting occasionally, and just getting a glimpse into other lives and ways of being.

2. Just discovered a life pattern -- about every 10 years stop getting my hair cut and let it grow. From age 50 to 52 it got almost to my waist. Now in my 61st year, hair has reached shoulders again.

3. We have a garden and freeze lots of vegetables every year.

4. Sewing patterns seduce me. I so enjoy looking at them, imagining them in different fabrics, imagining making them, imagining wearing the item, have difficulty separating reality from fiction. Am selling many of them now, but it is painful to let each one go ..... on the other hand it feels good to be freeing them to move on to someone else.

5. Really enjoy wearing clothes and accessories I make myself. Love being able to do the inside finishing in ways that are comfortable to me.

6. Facebook confuses me. But how cool it is to be connected in a quirky sort of way to two nephews, two sisters and a few friends.

7. Early mornings are a wonderful part of the day.

Now - to fully play the tag game; need to reach out an tag 7 people.... this is even harder than sharing the 7 things, what if the "chosen" feel bothered by the tag -- well OK maybe they won't hate me and will just ignore it; but maybe they will be pleased to be noticed and will carry on. So have decided to tag a few of the Minnesota nice people from the Minnesota Etsy Street team. Have enjoyed meeting these folks through the team.

1. Sara http://auntiebswax.blogspot.com/

2. Jodi http://pinswithfury.blogspot.com/

3. Grace http://blog.mnsoycandle.com/

4. Wilma http://wilmaswhimseys.blogspot.com/

5. Eileen http://knotallthat.blogspot.com/

Now if those of you tapped for this tag choose to play, here are the rules.....

1. Link to your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I don't have too much time to read all the blogs I'd like, but yours is just lovely. You tagged me, and I'll do my best to join in.

As for your hats, LOVE THEM! Your style and talent are wonderful!