Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Doing a Happy Dance

Etsy Front Page 2/10/09 Admin

Oh my see this. It was on the Front Page (home page) of Etsy for about 30 minutes this afternoon. And I saw it live. What a thrill.

The really wonderful thing, and what made it especially exciting was having 4 different people convo (message) me on Etsy to let me know "Scrappy Jane was running on the FP" Someone else being excited and happy when good things happen is so synergistic. I have been high all day, yes joy at reaching FP but even more because those 4 people extended joy and kindness to me when a good thing happened.

Two of them also mentioned it in an ETTeam discussion thread in Etsy foura, and many team members offered congrats. It is so empowering to be involved with such an encouraging group.

7 comments:

krex said...

Yea ! Congratulations on another FP .
That is exciting . I still need to learn how to make treasuries, they do look fun .

Tracy said...

Congrats Jane! I have fallen off the bandwagon monitoring the ETT forum, but am very happy to see this!!! You make such great treasuries - please keep it up! :)

niftyknits said...

Brilliant! Is this a community-made treasury, or was it one of admin's selections? Either way, Scrappy Jane looks right a t home on the front page!

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

That's our Jane, with all the attention that she deserves!
Today Ensy, tomorrow Time magazine Crafter of the Year!

capitolagirl said...

Congrats twice! I happened to see your Scrappy Jane on the Etsy FP today (2/19) also!!

Glorious Hats said...

Thank you all for the support and very nice words.

Marie said...

Congratulations on being featured on Etsy's front page. I don't think I've ever made it.