Saturday, March 21, 2009

You Will Never Guess

what I bought last week.





An IV stand......
from Wheelchair Medical




and it is for





MY IRON.



My new iron.


After many years of fabulous service my big EuroPro tank iron gave up and quit working.









So the replacement is a Sew True gravity feed iron. Really neat, but need to hang the tank at least 3 feet above the iron. Yikes. Frank not thrilled about rigging up a ceiling or wall hook. So checked around and found a pretty inexpensive IV stand, ordered it, recieved it and put it together all by MYSELF. Yay!




Am now back to impressive pressing.

5 comments:

Waterrose said...

What a great idea. and, no holes in anything!

Marie said...

Ingenious! lol.

Retro Vertigo said...

OMG, that's fabulous!!! I love it!!!

Nancy K. said...

At first I laughed. And then I realized that you are obviously a genius!!

I'll look for you at Shepherd's Harvest...

Pink said...

teehee! your iron is on life support! That's a clever solution...