Friday, June 12, 2009

Covetable Cozy Competition on Etsy - I'm in!

Am tickled beyond pink. My "On Target" Scissor Cozy was nominated and is in the Etsy Voter this week amongst 30 other assorted cozies. If you have an Etsy account, it would be so great if you pop over to the Voter and vote.



My entry is from my feltsewcafty store. Of course would appreciate votes for it, but if you love something else there better, just vote. There are lots of neat entries. Thanks so much.

The "Voter" is a relatively new addition to Etsy. Want to learn more about it there is a nice article in Etsy's blog "The Storque".

3 comments:

Meredith & Mike said...

I VOTED! I think that rocks. I can't tell you how many times I find myself saying, "ugh, where are the scissors!?"

Glorious Hats said...

Oh Meredith, thanks so much. Both for the vote and the comment that a scissors cozy has potential. Have had it in mind to either make and sell a pattern or make more cozies with different designs on the front. May get to those yet. So appreciate the gentle nudge.

Marie said...

I just love your scissor carrier. Brilliant and stylish to boot!