Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Continuing Photographic Efforts to Improve Presentation

During the computer down time, photographic efforts also came to a standstill -- no way to up load photos for viewing or fixing. Now with a fully functional albeit aging computer am back to preparing photos for goods - both newly developed and redoing old listings.

BC (Before Crash) was fortunate to have one of my items reviewed by another EtsianKelly Farrel on her blog Kellbot! and received some good suggestions. Yesterday, was able to do a re-shoot of the item Kelly critiqued in her blog.

The listing on Felt Sew Crafty looked like this:

It now looks like this:

It seems a big improvement to me. What do you think? Do you like the big photo or should one of the others take the primary spot? Or ought I just redo them all again? Kind constructive suggests very welcome.

3 comments:

niftyknits said...

Oh I really like this new one Jane, I love the shapes. I'm instantly thinking classy, and somehow James Bond!

Glorious Hats said...

Oh Nifty, thanks so very much, you are so good for my ego.

Painting MA said...

I love the pic of your dog!

<3 Lindsay