Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hat in Progress

view profile
Glorious Hats Pro User says:

It is now 4:20 pm here. This is the progress on the hat so far. Have decided it will be a turban style. It comes over the ears - I do like to have warm ears and also don't like wind blowing in my ears, so hats that cover ears are important to me. Adding a cabbage rose for dash.

The corners and the rose with leaves are just pinned in place. After walking the dog and fixing dinner will be back to hand stitch the folded design in place and also hand stitch the rose.

Have not decided yet if the rose will be hand sewn in place or made into a brooch to just be pinned in place.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Jaci said...

I loved watching this! I always opt for the removable, but then I never use it anywhere else!
Gorgeous hat, beautiful workwomanship :)