Sunday, October 04, 2009

Brown Mustasche makes a Front Page Appearance

In an Etsy Admin selected collection:



The needle felted androgynous head wearing a bowler hat and Brown Mustache disguise hit the front page of Etsy last night after I had gone to bed, thank you to FishStikks for letting me know it was up.

I have been meaning to get a shot of me wearing the blonde mustache I made for myself to use in the avatar for Glorious Hats here and on Etsy..... it is way fun to wear. Which is why I made more; hoping to spread the joy of mustache wearing. :D It started out as a joke. Then I found it was fun, fun, fun.

Have also been meaning to draw up a pattern for a yellow Vikings mustache, maybe this will spur me on to getting that done.

2 comments:

krex said...

Cool .....I had no idea there were so many people lusting after facial hair....I try and keep mine to a minimum : ) Good luck with the Vikings stash...That might be a real winner for Vikings game attenders .

PassionArte said...

ah ah very funny mustache! Congratulation on the Front Page!