Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Dream Realized

One of the treasury collection I made was shown on the front page of Etsy tonight.

Time for Romance


A very exciting milestone. Something I have dreamed about and worked hard to achieve. This one took me there.

I curated this one to say thanks to Jamie of City Chic Country Mouse and to Rachel of Lovely Clusters. Jamie for working with me on the "This Etsyan Drives a Sewing Machine" series and Rachel for accepting the Glorious Hats shop into Lovely Clusters. (Which by the way, I learned about on Jamie's blog.)

Some days are good, this one turned out super duper.

9 comments:

City Chic said...

Thank YOU for including us in such a beautiful treasury! Such a lovely collection you put together!

krex said...

Congratulation Jane...You DO work hard on creating beautiful treasuries and I love the colors in this one .

wynzia said...

lovely collection! and congratulations on making the front page of etsy! yoo hoo!!

Glorious Hats said...

Aww, so appreciate your kind words and that you are happy with me. Means so much. Many hugs. Jane

hatjunkie said...

Thank you so much, Jane, for making that wonderful treasury. That was quite the thrill. I mentioned you on my blog.

niftyknits said...

oh well done Jane - a truly lovely treasury.

Eileen said...

A beautiful and stylish collection, Jane - very inspiring!!
:)

Wild Magnolia Studio said...

Beautiful collection of works! Congratulations!

By the way, I got a treasury last night (first one!). How did you put the treasury into your blog?

Rachel Follett said...

Such a beautiful treasury. You make them look so easy! If your interested in making a cluster between now and Sunday it can possibly be chosen to be on the Make Under My Life Blog! See details on my blog. :)