Thursday, February 25, 2010

Plea for Votes

Wow! Glorious Hats has an entry is this Week's Etsy Voter -
this Bear Headband



Each week, MaryMary, one of the Etsy administrators selects about 50 items from different Etsy shops to put in a themed contest call "The Voter" -- then the items go out in an email and an article in "The Storque" (Etsy's blog)
Then anyone who has an Etsy account can cast a vote for their favorite. One must be signed in to Etsy to vote.

So that is how it works. And thanks to this lovely model for showing off the headband beautifully, I know she made the difference in the headband being selected for the contest. It is very exciting for me to have an item in the voter. It means more people look at the listing and visit my store.

If the headband places in the top 5, then the photo/listing will be on the front page of Etsy on Feb 26.

Today is the last day to vote, so if you would like to cast a vote our way, hop on over to the Voter and plunk down a vote.

Thanks and Enjoy the Day.

4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Love this bear headband, Jane! I voted for this just this morning.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just found you this morning and congrats on your headband making the list for Etsy...that is exciting.
I will have to join you so I can come back often.
I do a Temptation Mondays site and put bloggers that sale on there so you might be interested in that
Take care
Maggie
Oh I am having a Chocolate giveaway too

krex said...

I'd vote for you twice if I could : )
Good luck Jane, (don't forget, even being in the running is good publicity )

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Jane~
Just stopping by to say hello. Don't know if the winner of the voter has been announced yet, I hope it's you.
It really is a unique headband!