Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday's Treasures

Cabin by the Sea


All these beautiful things brought memories of childhood summer vacations at Burrough's Farms to my mind. My father worked for Burrough's and in those days workers could rent a cabin at the company resort for a week or two. Wonderful times of sand, sun and water; fabulous times of running, playing, hoping, dreaming with my brother and sisters.

A slightly different version of this collection was accepted on Lovely Clusters and can be found there among other beautiful Curated Clusters.

5 comments:

Dolan Geiman said...

Lovely collection! Thanks so much for including our In the Cattails BOX PRINT reproduction. Thanks, too, for the warm note via Etsy.

Dolan & Ali
Contemporary Art with a Southern Accent
dolangeiman.com
dolangeiman.etsy.com
dolangeiman.blogspot.com

Country Mouse said...

Just lovely, Jane! Thanks for including our Picnic Damask Ironing Board Cover.
Carmen (CountryMouse)
CityChicCountryMouse

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I love this collection! Makes me want a place by the sea I can escape to during these MN winters!

Captain Dumbass said...

I like how you did that, pretty cool.

The Beading Gem said...

Wonderful cluster! Makes me want to have a cabin by the sea!!