Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fashion Watch

For a while now I've been seeing and enjoying romantic dreamy gracious collages on blogs such as Lovely Clusters, Rachel puts together mood boards like this one
most days after a visit to Lovely Clusters I am swooning and sighing with delight.

Every Tuesday it is a delight to visit La Marquise des Anges and take in her flickr mosaic like this one from July 13

This morning did a google search "romantic dreamy fashions for women and discovered a lovely review called Romantic 70s on Fashion Fame Oooh I like this trend.

With the hectic pace of life today, it is refreshing to achieve "that easy peaceful feeling" through fashion. Dressing, viewing, living in a romantic dreamy environment is one way to take the edge off the hustle and bustle; helps one to calm and remember to smell the roses.

What do you find to relax, to calm, to settle yourself and keep from going crazy in today's chaotic pace?

Thanks and Enjoy!
Jane

2 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Thank you so much for the lovely mention! I am glad you like my mood boards! :)

niftyknits said...

For me it's always the sea, Jane. But I can certainly appreciate the dreamy feel of your pics today.